Rancangan Sepeda Fixie Frame Merah

Rancangan Sepeda Fixie Frame Merah

Rancangan Sepeda Fixie Frame Merah


I bought my Basso (mid to backward 80’s frame) at a bike bandy in Maryland. The anatomy included a Campy almanac bench post, basal bracket, and Chorus crank set (less alternation rings). Suntour XC Pro angle was additionally installed (about the alone affair not Campy). This set me aback $90 and I purchased a Avocet O2 Air bench for $10 at the aforementioned swap. Had to pay $20 for a 16 tooth rear cog. Total bulk $120. All added apparatus I had larboard over from bike upgrades over the years. Alternation arena is 42 tooth Campy, Campy Mirage anchor set, Cinclli axis and bars. Campy Chorus anchor levers. Wheels came from a 1985 Ciocc that I had rebuilt years ago aback I got rid of my tubulars. Rims are Campy Ypsilon Oxide Strada, hubs are Campy Almanac 36 batten best mid 80’s. Tires are Michelin Supercomp HD. It looked like the anatomy had the aboriginal acrylic and decals. There are a fair bulk of acrylic chips, which I affected up with automotive paint. It looks acceptable anatomy ten anxiety away, but up abutting it shows its abuse. The anatomy is beeline and rides like a dream. Just advantageous to acquisition this one. I ride my Basso every third ride. I feel it helps body strength. Just had to accomplish a characterization to bout the added decals on the bike and abode it on the aback of bench tube (1 SPEED) so added bikers could see it afterwards I canyon them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...